Latest News - London (update Monday 10th January 2022)
England has moved to ‘Plan B’ of the COVID-19 Autumn/Winter Plan, in response to the risks of the Omicron variant. This guidance was updated on 23 December to include the following changes:
- Face coverings are legally required in public areas of hotels and guest accommodation facilities.
Please do not visit our hotel if:
- You need to self-isolate, for example because you’ve been told to by NHS Test & Trace
- You or anyone you live with have any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss or change in taste or smell), even if your symptoms are mild
- Please help protect our community and consider taking a rapid lateral flow test ahead of visiting our hotel. These tests provide results within around 30 minutes, and you can pick up tests for free from your local pharmacy. More info here.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds regularly throughout the day or sanitise your hands often, and always when exiting or exiting the hotel.
- Please be mindful of comfortability of fellow guests and avoid close contact outside of your travelling party unless invited / consensual.
CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING CHANGES
- Please contact the hotel should you have a booking and wish to cancel or postpone related to COVID-19 firstname.lastname@example.org